Incident:110A Incident:110A

I can remember the first 'Madness' animation from back when i was a teenager, and upon returning to Newgrounds at 25 years old, my love for the series has been reignited.

This is cartoon violence at it's perfection!

The animation is simple, but extremely well done and high quality. The audio is always spot on and well suited to the videos, and I love how there are different protagonists with different agendas.

These violent animations may be seen as a little repetitive, but in truth, it never gets old, EVER. The diversity in weapons, characters, locations and kill methods keep each animation as highly entertaining as the last, and i could (and have) watch them repeatedly.

Krinkles, keep doing what you're doing. Your animations are absolutely fantastic and enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of like-minded delinquents.

Thankyou for your gift of Madness.

Boobies Boobies

Awesome artwork, and that song is hilarious!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Fantastic stuff, very addictive!

Suicide Haiku Suicide Haiku

Great job. Nice beat, awesome drop, and cool piano sounds. I Love the glitchy bass line that kicks in at 00:49!

Quarl responds:

Me too + thank you :p

Mystical Tribe Mystical Tribe

Very good, and very different. The 'indian' sounds sit really well with the eerie pads, i really like this, well done. Brilliant composition!

RaythXelos responds:

Thank you very much. :)

Otherworld - Pirates... Otherworld - Pirates...

Great atmosphere and tone. Very well done!

raretools responds:

Im very glad you liked it :D

The Plight of the Demon Lord The Plight of the Demon Lord

Incredibly detailed, and perfect. It should be rated much higher in my opinion. Great work.

October in Ecstacy Flowers October in Ecstacy Flowers

Great angle and pose, the use of lighting and skin tone are perfect. Very well done

Together Together

This is something else... absolutely amazing. I love it.

jcarignan443 responds: