Suicide Haiku Suicide Haiku

Great job. Nice beat, awesome drop, and cool piano sounds. I Love the glitchy bass line that kicks in at 00:49!

Quarl responds:

Me too + thank you :p

Mystical Tribe Mystical Tribe

Very good, and very different. The 'indian' sounds sit really well with the eerie pads, i really like this, well done. Brilliant composition!

RaythXelos responds:

Thank you very much. :)

Otherworld - Pirates... Otherworld - Pirates...

Great atmosphere and tone. Very well done!

raretools responds:

Im very glad you liked it :D

road to synths road to synths

Great effort, some nice sounds and good tune. If it had a beat and was a little longer it would be much better.

jonswe responds:

Thanks for your opinion!

korg DS10 Won't let go korg DS10 Won't let go

Fast, busy, weird, and wonderful. It's got a nice beat and pace, and there is some really cool sounds and effects going on here. I like it, well done.

SlaughterClub responds:

thanks man its a bit crazy & definitely not perfect but its all good fun playing on the Nintendo DS10

;-)

Good Vibing Good Vibing

03:01 - 03:31 is my favorite part of this track. It is really good, has a nice beat, the quality is superb, and i love the airy synth sounds at the start. But at times, some of the sounds don't quite seem to mix, or are a little off-tempo. Especially that plucking 'wood' sound that comes in quite often.

Overall it is good, but just doesn't sound right at times.

dannyNergy responds:

Yea its pretty much a failure of a track honestly lol

Glitching Glitching

Awesome glitching, it's impressive. If there were a few more layers to this, and a few more instruments and sounds used, it would be fantastic. As far as experiments go, i'd say this was definitely a success! Well done.

lantaren responds:

Well, here you go. I have two new versions I'm updating right now. There's even an actual melody now, that I don't glitch but it's a melody, and I got tons of splicing going on. It's practically a different song... not so much sound-wise, but the composition as a whole with it's complexity and arrangement. Go take a listen when you have the time.

I Miss You I Miss You

A brilliant piece, this is my favorite kind of dubstep. It's chilled, but with a light emotional punch, a great tune and the piano sounds are spot on. I'm not sure what that clicking sound is towards the end, but i like it.

Overall, i think this is absolutely fantastic, and i'll checking out your other stuff.

BlueOceans responds:

Im glad you enjoyed the song! :)

A Lonely City A Lonely City

Just a few seconds in, i loved it. Very chilled, i like the busy keys and echoes. The hi-hats were a little loud and hissy after 1:31 for me, but the bass was spot on. Overall, a fantastic job!

My pollution My pollution

The drum sounds are perfect, great tune & pace changes. Brilliant work overall, well done.